Siamburi’s opened up January 2016 and has been very popular. Since opening, they have expanded the shop in size three times due to developing the product range and customer demand. The shop now measures over 90m2 stocks 1000’s of products, with seven single door display fridges, two three-door fridges and 18 freezers.
They import many products directly from many countries worldwide, including the UK, Australia, Scandinavia, and Europe. To get the best possible prices, they order in bulk, which involves filling expensive refrigerated and 40-foot containers shipped overseas.
They have developed excellent relationships with other importers and domestic suppliers to maintain a more comprehensive selection of goods on the shelves, fridges & freezers.
There is an excellent stock of top brand names including Heinz, Branston, HP Sauce, Cadbury etc. There is also a variety of economy range of products to offer more affordable options for some products.
The founders have years of experience in the UK’s food industry before establishing Siamburi’s in Pattaya, Thailand.
About Expat Foods Thailand
- A modern website that offers Siamburi’s products for delivery nationwide*.
- Climate controlled vehicle for chilled and frozen deliveries, ensuring no breakdown in the cold chain.
- Foam boxes and dry ice when required.
Siamburi’s Quick Facts
- Fantastic team of staff right the way through from the warehouse, management, to the shop itself. Most of the staff have been with us from the beginning have had to develop new skills as the business as it has grown.
- New product suggestions welcome and will do our best to try and source them.
- The resounding success of Siamburi’s and numerous request from around the country lead to the partnership with Expat Foods Thailand.
- Always working to source new products and better prices, so the range doesn’t get stale for the customers.
- Many locally produced items like frozen ready meals, pre-made sandwiches, sweets & desserts, pies, sausage & bacon etc
- Well known local meat manufacturers with years of market knowledge Manston Foods and Prime Food Service specializing in UK meat products and
- Exclusive import Joseph Heler range of cheese.
- German meat products are available from BMS based in Rayong.
- Locally produced Russian products
- Local bakeries supply fresh bread daily.
- Installed wheelchair access after several requests by customers who had difficulty shopping there