Expat Foods Thailand joined forces with Siamburi’s to service the whole of Thailand, not just Pattaya. Many customers are based throughout the country and make special trips to Siamburi’s such is its reputation throughout Thailand. After much demand, we are delighted to introduce an online shopping experience to meet our customers’ needs.
How it works in 4 easy steps
Select items, go to checkout. First time orders fill address details and use the google map to pinpoint your location. Place the order.
Your order is on hold while we manually calculate delivery fee and adjust any items such as cheese that have a unique weight & price.
You’ll receive an invoice by email with final total & our bank details. Send payment and we’ll arrange a delivery time.
Please provide proof of payment so we can process your order more efficiently.
British To Go
About Expat Foods Thailand & Siamburi’s
Siamburi’s opened up January 2016 and has been very popular. Since opening, they have expanded the shop in size three times due to developing the product range and customer demand. The shop now measures over 90m2 stocks 1000’s of products, with seven single door display fridges, two three-door fridges and 18 freezers.
They import many products directly from many countries worldwide, including the UK, Australia, Scandinavia, and Europe. To get the best possible prices, they order in bulk, which involves filling expensive refrigerated and 40-foot containers shipped overseas.
They have developed excellent relationships with other importers and domestic suppliers to maintain a more comprehensive selection of goods on the shelves, fridges & freezers.
There is an excellent stock of top brand names including Heinz, Branston, HP Sauce, Cadbury etc. There is also a variety of economy range of products to offer more affordable options for some products.
The founders have years of experience in the UK’s food industry before establishing Siamburi’s in Pattaya, Thailand.
About Expat Foods Thailand
- A modern website that offers Siamburi’s products for delivery nationwide*.
- Climate controlled vehicle for chilled and frozen deliveries, ensuring no breakdown in the cold chain.
- Foam boxes and dry ice when required.
Siamburi’s Quick Facts
- Fantastic team of staff right the way through from the warehouse, management, to the shop itself. Most of the staff have been with us from the beginning have had to develop new skills as the business as it has grown.
- New product suggestions welcome and will do our best to try and source them.
- The resounding success of Siamburi’s and numerous request from around the country lead to the partnership with Expat Foods Thailand.
- Always working to source new products and better prices, so the range doesn’t get stale for the customers.
- Many locally produced items like frozen ready meals, pre-made sandwiches, sweets & desserts, pies, sausage & bacon etc
- Well known local meat manufacturers with years of market knowledge Manston Foods and Prime Food Service specializing in UK meat products and
- Exclusive import Joseph Heler range of cheese.
- German meat products are available from BMS based in Rayong.
- Locally produced Russian products
- Local bakeries supply fresh bread daily.
- Installed wheelchair access after several requests by customers who had difficulty shopping there
Frequently Asked Questions
We deliver Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm and on Saturdays 10am – 1pm on all deliveries of 1500 baht or over.
Orders will be delivered the next working day from when the order is submitted.
We deliver to Bangkok every Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays with our own refrigerated transport.
Orders need to be in by noon the day before, this will give us time to plan and prepare all the orders.
This service is 300 Baht regardless of the order size.
Yes there is. 1500 Baht is the minimum order required for your order to be processed.
A few products have limited availability due to specific deals we get offered from suppliers, you could miss out, and they will not be regular lines in the shop. Some people don’t understand this and give negative feedback that products are always changing or have already sold before they get here. It is due to limited stock and availability hence them being at a promotional price.
Udon Thani, Hua Hin and, Ban Chang, are currently excluded due to contractual agreements.
This will depend on location, size of the order and if chilled or frozen products are ordered.
Any order that includes either chilled or frozen products will require a foam box and dry ice adding to the bill as well as courier fees.
Also, please bear in mind when ordering that a delivery fee will be charged on every order whether big or small and this will be the same fee in most cases for 100g up to 20kg.
This will be advised via email when the order is being processed.
Please log into your account at www.expatfoodsthailand.com/my-account/
We do not accept any returns unless there is a manufacturing defect with the item. In case you notice a manufacturing defect with our product please contact us within 2 days and let us know about the defect. We will guide you on how you can return the product to us and have the merchandise corrected to your satisfaction.
No. Online ordering ensures a smoother experience.
- First, sign up to create an account.
- To find groceries, simply browse our departments or use the search box to seek out specific brands or items.
- When you find what you want, select a quantity, then click the green “Add to Cart” button.
- Once you’ve found everything you want and need, go to Checkout and place the order.
- We will send an email to confirm shipping fee with the invoice.
- Make payment via bank transfer.
- Then we will call to confirm the delivery time
After we email your invoice with the shipping fee, you can pay using Bank Transfer via your banking app or ATM transfer. Once payment is confirmed, we’ll schedule your delivery.
In the interest of the safety of our delivery personnel, we do not deliver to walk-ups (buildings without an elevator) above the fifth floor.
If your order contains alcoholic beverages, the person who receives your delivery must have identification proving that they are over the age of 20.
No, we are an online delivery service.
You are under no obligation to tip but have the option of providing a nominal tip if you feel that you’ve received exceptional service. Expat Food Thailand personnel are not permitted to solicit tips under any circumstances. If you have a comment or compliment use our contact us page. We’d love to hear from you!
When you place an order, select a delivery that suits you. Our delivery team will call you and confirm the delivery time. Our delivery team will bring your order at your doorstep (if you live in an apartment, please make sure he or she can get into the building)
The expat food delivery is available for most of Thailand, please see exclusions for areas not covered.